- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Brandy Nicole Bridges and James Michael Storck exchanged wedding vows Jan. 7, 2006, at Cape First. The Rev. Gary Brothers performed the ceremony. Keyboardist was Brent Anderson, and vocalists were Jennifer and Ben Crass and Anderson, all of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Rodney and Dimple Bridges of Cape Girardeau, and James E. and Paula Storck of Jackson.
Matrons of honor were Hayley Hood of Carterville, Ill., and Krista Baker of Cape Girardeau, sisters of the bride.
Jon Storck of Jacksonville, Fla., was his brother's best man. The groom's attendant was Michelle Dynneson of Jackson, sister of the groom. Ushers were Keith Baker of Cape Girardeau and Derek Hood of Carterville, brothers-in-law of the bride; and Lane Dynneson of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom.
Flower girls were Maddie Baker and Faith Dynneson. Ringbearer was Brayden Baker. Maddie and Brayden are children of Keith and Krista Baker and niece and nephew of the bride. Faith is the daughter of Lane and Michelle Dynneson and niece of the groom.
Michaele Drury of Jacksonville attended the guest book.
The dinner and dance reception was held at Buckner Brewing Co. Servers were Andlle Naeter of Cape Girardeau and Cathlin Hayes of Jackson.
Mrs. Storck is a graduate of Southwest Missouri State University. She is a pediatric speech-language pathologist in private practice.
The groom is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He is owner of Eagle Point Landscaping, LLC.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.