- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Angela Lynn Robins and James Travis Naeter were united in marriage April 24, 2006, on the beach in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Sheldon L. Anderson performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Winifred Burgfeld of Millersville and Mark Robins of Arnold, Mo. The groom is the son of Deborah E. Naeter of Cape Girardeau, and the late James Christopher Naeter.
A reception was held June 10 at Port Cape's River City Yacht Club.
The couple resides in Spring Hill, Tenn.