- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn. -- Robert H. Struckmeyer, 83, of St. Louis Park, formerly of Anna, Ill., died Wednesday, June 7, 2006, in Minneapolis.
He was born Aug. 4, 1922, in Hoyleton, Ill., son of Paul and Clara Wellpott Struckmeyer. He and Robyn Treece were married April 3, 1948, in Dupo, Ill.
Struckmeyer was a World War II veteran, a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis, and worked as an accountant in St. Louis and Minneapolis. He was a longtime resident of Dupo and Bloomington, Minn.
Survivors include two sons, Stanley Struckmeyer of Albion, Ill., Don Struckmeyer of Minneapolis; a daughter, Kathy Struckmeyer of Minneapolis; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Casper Church in Anna with David Shain officiating.
Interment will be in the Casper Cemetery with full military honors given by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.