- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/11/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Helen West, 62, of 312 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and numerous traffic offenses.
* Robert H. McClimans, 24, of St. Louis, was arrested on a warrant.
* Darrel Haynes, of 2824 Themis St., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Donald Robinson, of Charleston, Mo., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Robert Triplett, of Scott City, received a summons for possession of controlled substance, marijuana.
* Torrance O. Gardner, 22, of Cairo, Ill., received a summons for possession of marijuana.
* Anthony F. Siebert, 21, of Scott City, received a summons for false declaration, driving while suspended, unlicensed vehicle, speeding, no seat belt and no proof of insurance.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 1200 block of Marilyn Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported at Emerald and Frederick streets.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* A theft was reported at 1630 Themis St.
* Light House Jackson, 205 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Mail was reported stolen at 3015 Aspen Drive.
* El Torero, 1740 Broadway, reported a burglary.
* China Palace, 2123 Broadway, reported a burglary.
* Purcell Enterprise, 1533 Independence St., reported a broken window.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 57-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 17-year-old man was taken into protective custody.