The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Helen West, 62, of 312 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and numerous traffic offenses.
* Robert H. McClimans, 24, of St. Louis, was arrested on a warrant.
* Darrel Haynes, of 2824 Themis St., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Donald Robinson, of Charleston, Mo., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Robert Triplett, of Scott City, received a summons for possession of controlled substance, marijuana.
* Torrance O. Gardner, 22, of Cairo, Ill., received a summons for possession of marijuana.
* Anthony F. Siebert, 21, of Scott City, received a summons for false declaration, driving while suspended, unlicensed vehicle, speeding, no seat belt and no proof of insurance.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 1200 block of Marilyn Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported at Emerald and Frederick streets.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* A theft was reported at 1630 Themis St.
* Light House Jackson, 205 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Mail was reported stolen at 3015 Aspen Drive.
* El Torero, 1740 Broadway, reported a burglary.
* China Palace, 2123 Broadway, reported a burglary.
* Purcell Enterprise, 1533 Independence St., reported a broken window.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 57-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 17-year-old man was taken into protective custody.