- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mark D. Reynolds, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, June 7, 2006, at Heartland Care and Rehab.
He was born April 21, 1950, in Cape Girardeau, son of Thomas J. and Ruth I. Reynolds.
Reynolds attended Cape Girardeau Schools, and served in the U.S. Air Force from 1968 to 1972.
He was a member of VFW Post 3838.
Survivors include two daughters, Tammy and Michelle Reynolds of Sultan, Wash.; five brothers, Brian, Daniel, Matthew and Kevin Reynolds of Cape Girardeau, Phillip Reynolds of the state of Oregon; three sisters, Julia Burke of Marble Hill, Mo., Patricia Proffer and Amy Reynolds of Cape Girardeau; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and two sisters.
There is no visitation.
A private family service will be held at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.