- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 6/9/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David R. Oliver, 40, of 316 Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane of traffic.
* Steven D. Edmonds, 20, of 502 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession alcohol.
* Connie S. Franks, 44, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation and on a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
* Randy G. Huffman, 47, of 10258 State Highway West in Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* James A. Davis, 49, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for stealing and on a Festus, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* Andrew J. Horrell, 22, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
* Sharee S. Dodd, 19, of 220 S. Lorimier St., received a summons for prohibited acts, loud stereo.
* Domestic assault and property damage were reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Domestic assault, possession of drug paraphernalia and controlled substance were reported. One person was in custody pending charges in connection with the complaint.
* A flatbed bumper pull trailer was reported stolen.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 115 N. Fountain St.
* Jaspers Convenience Store, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Amerimart, 865 Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A 2000 blue Pontiac Trans Am was reported stolen at 1923 Old Sprigg Street Road.
* Cash was reported stolen at 3967 Granite Drive. One person was in custody pending charges in connection with the complaint.
* A scooter was reported stolen at 422 Bellevue St.
* A mailbox was reported damaged at 1564 Kingsway Drive.
* Indecent exposure was reported.
* Two dog bites were reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alex D. Jackson, 19, of Cairo, Ill., received a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Aaron M. Jenkins, 19, of Scott City, received a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Johnie R. Blankenship, 17, of Scott City, received a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Jennifer Heisserer, 17, of Scott City, received a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Fuel was reported stolen in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.