Fire reports 6/9/06
Friday, June 9, 2006
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:19 p.m., a carbon monoxide call at 3038 Melrose Ave.
* At 3:51 p.m., a carbon monoxide call at 308 W. Lorimier St.
* At 6:24 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2145 Independence St.
* At 9:40 p.m., a medical assist at 725 S. Ellis St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 7:49 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at Bellevue and Middle streets.
* At 9:20 a.m., emergency medical service at 300 S. Lorimier St.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.