Letter to the Editor
Here are 10 freedoms of man
Thursday, June 8, 2006
To the editor:
Ten freedoms of man.
1. I am abomination. Every want is my god.
2. Freedom of speech enables me to take the name of the Lord in vain.
3. Remember to shop, play and party on the Sabbath.
4. Don't forget storewide sales to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day.
5. I may kill the unborn, declared vegetables and criminals especially if it benefits me.
6. I may live without marriage as man and wife, man and man or woman and woman.
7. Robin Hoods in the government may steal to give to themselves and others.
8. Thou shalt be able to bear false witness against the religious and even politicians.
9. It is OK to covet and sleep with your neighbor's wife, daughter or son.
10. You may confiscate other people's goods and property to give to wealthy contractors and businesses.
CHRISTINE E. STEPHENS, Cape Girardeau