- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 6/8/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Frederick L. Langevin, 38, of 321 Albert St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation.
* Curtis D. Lemons, 48, of 134 E. Lake Drive, was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for driving while intoxicated and on a Wayne County warrant for fraud/insufficient checks.
* Rae A. Kirkpatricks, 29, of 313 N. Fountain St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failures to pay fines for possession of drug paraphernalia and seat belt violation, and contempt of court for failure to appear for probation revocation on possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Bryan K. Reid, 24, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failures to appear for prohibited acts and trespassing.
* Sammie T. Beason III, 25, of St. Louis was arrested on a warrant.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 624 Boxwood Drive.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A Missouri truck license plate was reported stolen at 1708 Randol Ave.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A bicycle paint scratch was reported in Capaha Park.
* A van window was reported broken at 428 S. Hanover St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken in the unit block of North Water Street.
* Prohibited acts, noise, were reported at Broadway and Pacific Street.
* A fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported three incidents of forgery.
* An animal bite was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tonya R. Smith, 21, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Lorenzo W. Goza, 23, of 2090 Old Toll Road, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* John Benkowich, 25, of 212 Marigold St., received a summons for failure to use a seat belt.
* Shawn C. Golden, 33, of 308 S. Ohio St., received a summons for possession of marijuana, failure to stop for a red light and speeding.
* Crystal L. Ball, 26, of 3041 Melrose Ave., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for failure to stop for a red light.
* A bike was reported stolen in the 200 block of West Park Street.