- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
WARNER ROBINS, Ga. -- Jessie R. Hamilton, 93, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, June 5, 2006, in Warner Robins.
Hamilton, a native of Cape Girardeau, was the daughter of John and Effie Alexander Reed.
She married Kenneth Hamilton, who preceded her in death.
She was a charter member of Westminster Presbyterian Church where she was an Elder. Hamilton was also a charter member of the Warner Robins Concert Association, the Robinettes Homemakers Club and a volunteer with the American Cancer Society.
Survivors include a son, Reed Hamilton, and two grandsons, Allen and Christopher Hamilton, all of Peachtree City, Ga.
Memorial services will be at a later date.
Heritage Memorial Funeral Home in Warner Robins is in charge of arrangements.