- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
THEBES, Ill. -- Sabrina L. White, 18, of Thebes died Sunday, June 4, 2006, at her home after a two-year battle with cancer.
She was born Feb. 13, 1988, in Carbondale, Ill., daughter of Gary and Mollie McCoy White.
White attended Lighthouse Apostolic Church and McClure Pentecostal Church. She was a 2006 graduate of Egyptian High School. She was a member of Thebes Junior Volunteer Fire Department.
Survivors include her mother, Mollie McCoy White, and father, Gary White, both of Thebes; two brothers, Shain White of Thebes, Andrew White of Jackson; grandmother, Deloris White of Thebes; and great-grandmother, Lorene Bryant of Thebes.
She was preceded in death by grandparents.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., from 1 p.m. until time of service today.
The funeral will be held at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Revs. Jimmie Monahan and Mark Boyd officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes.