- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jim and Retha Fanning of Grandin, Mo., and Alton Clark of Piedmont, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Tara J. Clark, formerly of Cape Girardeau, to Brent Wynn. He is the son of Terry and Teresa Wynn of Hartville, Mo.
Clark is a 1998 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered nurse at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield, Mo. She formerly worked at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Wynn is a 1998 graduate of the University of Missouri-Rolla. He is a sales engineer with Hyspeco Inc. in Springfield.
A July 7 wedding is planned at Walnut Springs Farm in Marshfield, Mo.