- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mark and Sherry Snider of Dexter, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Elizabeth Snider, to Jeremy Lee Heise. He is the son of Debbie and Tony Pickett and John and Jane Heise of Cape Girardeau.
Snider is an attorney with the firm of Bradshaw, Steele, Cochrane & Berens, LC.
Heise is vice president of Heise Heating and Cooling Inc.
A Nov. 11 wedding is planned on the beach on Sanibel Island, Fla.