- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Anna Elperina and James Michael Higgins were married June 4, 2005, in a morning ceremony at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church by the Rev. J. Friedel, and again later in an evening ceremony by Rabbi Joseph Rosenbloom.
The bride is the daughter of Mila and Aleksandr Elperin of Creve Coeur, Mo. The groom is the son of Mike and Mimi Higgins of Cape Girardeau.
Best man was Andrew Buchheit of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Higgins attended Parkway West High School, and received a degree in computer science from St. Louis University. She is employed at Edward Jones.
The groom also received a degree in computer science from the university. He is employed at A.G. Edwards.
The couple resides in Ballwin, Mo.