- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police reports 6/4/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Holly Pfeiffer, 21, of 1450 Rose St. was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Joseph Cannon, 26, no address given, was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant.
* John Taylor, 35, of 420 S. Missouri St., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for failure to appear in court and resisting arrest.
* A person was taken into protective custody at 1121 N. Spanish St.
* A person was taken into protective custody at 20 S. Sprigg St.
* Laura Richardson of Jackson was arrested on a charge of stealing at 200 West Park Mall.
* Nancy Merchant, no age given, of St. Louis was arrested on a warrant.
* Christopher Smith, 19, of 45 S. West End Blvd. was arrested on two warrants.
* Mable Mercer, 39, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a charge of stealing.
* Joshua Hethcote, 23, of 6 Village Drive, was issued a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Three juveniles were taken into custody in connection with a stealing incident at 200 West Park Mall.
* Missouri license plates were reported stolen from 1104 Themis St.
* Cash, backpack, cell phone and digital camera were reported stolen from 3439 William Street.
* A duffle bag was reported stolen from 2126 Independence St.
* A brown purse and medication were reported stolen from 3439 William St.
* A watch was reported stolen from 1949 Delwin St., Apt. 4.
* A phone and charger were reported stolen from 2136 William St.
* A bracelet was reported stolen from Claire's Boutique at 3049 William St.
* Numerous items were reported stolen from 119 S. Hanover St.
* Money was reported taken from 1335 Amblewood Drive, Apt. 13.
* An assault was reported at 620 Commercial St.
* An assault was reported at Jefferson Avenue and Hanover Street.
* An assault was reported.
* A vehicle was reported scratched at 11. S. Kingshighway.
* A dog bite was reported at 521 Koch Ave.
* A juvenile was reported as a runaway.
* A person failed to return to confinement.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A leash-law violation was reported.