- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 6/1/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kirby C. Gartland, 19, of 2087 Silver Campine Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, minor in possession of intoxicants and prohibited acts, noise.
* Carlos L. Quintas, 20, of 2813 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a law enforcement officer and forgery.
* Jessica G. Adams, 18, of an unknown address, was arrested on Illinois warrants for robbery, aggravated discharge of a firearm and stealing.
* Gregory L. Avery, 26, of 1614 Bella Vista Drive in Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Cedric J. Lucious, 17, of 1012 West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and minor in possession of alcohol.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for curfew violation and resisting arrest.
* Five boys were cited into juvenile court for curfew violation and making false declarations.
* Christopher W. Beasley, 26, of 1405 Bessie St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for stop sign.
* Timothy K. Mitchell, 37, of 214 Estate Drive, was arrested on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear for no operator's license.
* A domestic assault and resisting arrest were reported.
* Two assaults were reported.
* A domestic assault and resisting arrest were reported at 501 S. Middle St. Tony L. Thompson, 39, of 501 S. Middle St., was arrested in connection with the complaint and on an Alexander County warrant for assault.
* A trailer was reported stolen at 1001 Wolf Lane.
* Utilities were reported stolen at 128 S. Park St.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A beach bag was reported stolen at 1209 S. Benton St.
* J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall, reported the theft of jewelry. Two 13-year-old girls were cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Cash was reported stolen at 335 N. Kingshighway.
* Property damaged was reported at 918 S. Ellis St.
* Rhodes Real Estate Partners, 1021 Kingsway Drive, reported a broken window.
* Property damage and littering were reported at Fountain Street and Park Drive.
* Statutory sodomy was reported.
* Sun Loan Co., 1020 N. Kingshighway, reported a bad check.
* Kidd's, 1325 Broadway, reported eight bad checks.
* Cummings Services, 1754 Independence St., reported a bad check.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported four bad checks.
* Four bad checks were reported at 325 N. Kingshighway.
* Two bad checks were reported at 211 Silver Springs Road.
* Three bad checks were reported at 2001 William St.
* Dairy Queen, 1036 N. Sprigg St., reported two bad checks.
* A bad check was reported at 2718 Stephens Drive.
* A bad check was reported at 1001 William St.
* Country Shade Craft Mall, 8 Plazaway St., reported a bad check.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ryan L. Sterling, 20, of 630 Broadridge Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for improper registration and failure to wear a seat belt.
* Jimmy J. Park, 25, of 957 W. Independence St., received a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Raeann M. Morris, 28, of 144 Edwin Drive, received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Thomas E. Caines, 34, of Sikeston, Mo., received a summons for failure to register and speeding.
* Justin W. Seabaugh, 20, of 209 Crazy Horse Lane, received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Identity theft was reported in the 300 block of Oakhill Road.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Two burglaries were reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* A burglary was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the 2300 block of North High Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of North Farmington Road..
* Property damage was reported in the 200 block of Cane Creek Lane.
* Vandalism was reported on Parkview Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 2800 block of Old Orchard Road.
* A violation of a court order was reported in the 700 block of Eastview Court.