- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Daughter to Jason L. and Courtney A. Bemo of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:07 p.m. Monday, May 22, 2006. Name, Emma Renee. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Bemo is the former Courtney Jaco, daughter of Janet Jaco of Jackson and Mike and Susan Jaco of Whitewater. Bemo is the son of Robert and Danera Bemo of Oklahoma City, Okla., and the late Mary Huckabee. He is employed at Spartech Plastics.
Son to Timothy Joe Anschultz and Carissa Marie Exler of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:47 a.m. Thursday, May 25, 2006. Name, Ashton Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Exler is the former Carissa Pryor, daughter of Gwen Grass of Advance, Mo. She is an X-ray technician at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Anschultz is the son of Marilyn and Steve Thompson of Bloomfield, Mo., and Joe Anschultz of Perryville. He is an electrician with Alcorn Electric.
Daughter to David Philip and Kara DaNae Brummel of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:58 a.m. Friday, May 26, 2006. Name, Maeve Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Brummel is the former Kara Rayburn, daughter of Frank and Judy Rayburn of Cape Girardeau. Brummel is the son of Paul and Beth Brummel of Florissant, Mo. He is a teacher with Jackson School District.