- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Pauline Gibson, 89, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, May 29, 2006, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born April 30, 1917, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Wilson and Nola Davie Barr. She and Russell Gibson were married Dec. 24, 1938, in Cape Girardeau. He died Dec. 11, 1994.
Gibson was a lifetime resident of Cape Girardeau. She was a member of First Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Jackie Bushong of Benton, Mo.; two sons, Roger Gibson of Kelso, Mo., Lyndel Revelle of Bloomfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Wednesday from 4 to 8 p.m.
The funeral will be held at the funeral home Thursday at 2 p.m., with the Rev. Darrell E. Faire Sr. officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.