- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Naomi R. Duncan, 81, of Glenallen died Sunday, May 28, 2006, at her home.
She was born Dec. 15, 1924, at Coldwater, Mo., daughter of the late Horace and Virgie Twidwell Linville. She married Richard Duncan, who survives.
Duncan was an art teacher who retired after 58 years at Woodland High School.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Linville-Barrett Cemetery in Coldwater. The Rev. Lloyd Ray Green will officiate.