- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Raymond and Joan Bollinger of Bell City, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Bridgette Rae Bollinger, to Brandon Scott Beninati, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Mike and Gay Halter of Cape Girardeau, and Scott and Kathy Beninati of Jacksonville, Fla.
Bollinger is a 2001 graduate of Bell City High School. She is employed in the accounting department at the Southeast Missourian Newspaper.
Beninati is a 1998 graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed by Boulder Construction.
A June 10 wedding is planned at Deerfield Lodge in Cape Girardeau.