- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ORAN, Mo. -- Jamie Lynn Mansker and Brandon Jeffrey Massey were united in marriage April 12, 2006, at the farm of Calvin LeGrand in Oran. Judge David Dolan performed the ceremony. Soloist was Christy Hency.
The bride is the daughter of Eula Mansker and Glenn and Karen Pobst of Oran. The groom is the son of David Massey of Pekin, Ill., and Mark and Kay Kielhofner of Perkins, Mo.
Matron of honor was Kari Montgomery of Oran, sister of the bride.
Dustin Massey of Oran was his brother's best man.
Flower girl was Kaitlyn Wittu, daughter of the bride and groom. Ringbearers were Kameron Wittu and Kaiden Massey, sons of the bride and groom.
The reception was held at the LeGrand farm.
Mrs. Massey is a graduate of Oran High School. She is employed in the Scott County Clerk's Office.
The groom is a graduate of Oran High School, and served in the U.S. Air Force. He is a construction worker with Drury Southwest.
After a wedding trip to Branson, Mo., the couple resides in Oran.