- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Laura Nicole Voszler and Jeremy Mitchell Lowery were united in marriage Sept. 17, 2005, at the Courthouse Park Gazebo in Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Richard Brent Voszler of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Stan Lowery of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Samantha Bahan of Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, cousin of the bride, and matron of honor was Nikki Hazelwood of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaid was Bridgette Bollinger of Cape Girardeau.
Travis Lowery was his brother's best man, and groomsmen were Tommy Hazelwood and Brandon Beninati, all of Cape Girardeau. Ryan Voszler of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, was usher.
Flower girl was Brittney Hazelwood. Ringbearers were Tyler Voszler, nephew of the bride, and Layne Friedrich.
The reception was held at Osage Community Center.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 16 on the 10th floor of the KFVS Building.
Mrs. Lowery is a 2004 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by a dentist.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Central High School. He is self-employed with Carmedic.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.