- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Melanie Elizabeth Hancock and Curtis Clinton Dow were married April 22, 2006, at First Congregational United Church of Christ at Bonne Terre, Mo. The Rev. Sally Ketterer performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Toni Hancock and Randy and Brenda Hancock of Florissant, Mo. The groom is the son of Flossie Dow of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Rebecca Garrett of Florissant. Bridesmaids were Kerry Raftery of Florissant and Jessica Lowe of Ballwin, Mo.
Eric Dow of Jackson served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Shaun Means of Jackson, and Joshua Hancock of Florissant, brother of the bride.
Melissa Pullin Kahl attended the guest book.
Mrs. Dow is a 1999 graduate of Hazelwood Central High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a cashier at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School. He is an inventory control specialist team member at Wal-Mart in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.