- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Shari LaRee Curtis and Allen Michael Crites exchanged vows May 13, 2006, at First United Methodist Church in Chaffee. The Rev. Marty Blakey performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Berta Payne of Benton, Mo., and Edward Hargrove of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Roger and Debbie West of Paragould, Ark.
Matron of honor was the bride's mother. Maid of honor was Candi Hargrove of Chaffee, sister of the bride, and bridesmaid was Kelly West of Paragould, sister of the groom.
The groom chose his uncle, John Crites of Oran, Mo., as best man. Groomsmen were Justin West of Paragould, brother of the groom, and Trenton Curtis, son of the bride. Usher was Jimmy Chambers of Chaffee.
Candlelighters were Mitchell and Shane Crites, sons of John and Cristy Crites and cousins of the groom.
Flower girl was Anna Wilke, daughter of Eric and Carrie Wilke of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Brennan Fowler, son of Steve and Tina Fowler of Chaffee and nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at the Chaffee Elks Lodge. Servers were Cheryl Wilhite and Faye Jones, aunts of the bride.
Mrs. Crites is a 1997 graduate of Chaffee High School, and 1998 graduate of Stage One the Hair School in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Scott County Central High School, and received an associate's degree from Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.