The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Harold J. Brinkman, Jr., 21, of 11 Village Drive, Apt. 1, received a summons for driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving.
* Jeffrey V. Mirgeaux, 45, of 2038 Perryville Road, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Morgan L. Umfleet, 22, no address given, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Joe D. Davis, 20, of 902 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court.
* Takara T. Martin, 18, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Matthew H. Jones, 25, of 225 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of tampering with a motor vehicle.
* Ryan L. Sterling, 20, of 630 Broadridge Drive, Apt. 3-E, Jackson, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a seat belt violation and improper registration.
* Denise M. Watkins, 19, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Randy Dunn, 40, of 616 S. Benton St., received a summons for a loud stereo.
* Anthony S. Polizzi Jr., 20, of Hillsboro, Mo., received a summons for being a minor in possession of alcohol and possessing the driver's license of another person.
* Vincent L. Flores, 19, of 660 Themis St., received a summons for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Temika N. Cleavis, 23, of 633 S. Henderson St. received a summons for prohibited acts, noise violation.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault and peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of South Sprigg Street.
* A domestic assault and a violation of an ex parte order of protection was reported in the 700 block of Themis Street. A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* An assault and unlawful use of a weapon was reported at Themis and Frederick streets.
* A cat was reported stolen at 412 S. Missouri Ave.
* Budget Inn, 1449 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall, reported a theft of clothing. A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges.
* An attempted burglary was reported.
* Fresh Air Custom Air Brushing, 825 Broadway, reported a burglary and theft of compact discs.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1032 N. Frederick St.
* Damaged property was reported at 1922 Independence St.
* A broken vehicle window was reported at 2839 Whitener St.
* Weight Watchers, 231 S. Broadview St., reported a broken window.
* A garage window was reported broken at 1809 Paul Revere Drive.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* Four instances of walking in the street were reported at Frederick Street and Jefferson Avenue.
* A person was placed in protective custody.
* A missing person was reported.
* A 53-year-old man was placed in protective custody at 1701 Lacey St.
* Child abuse was reported in the 2500 block of Albert Rasche Drive.
* A bicycle was found in the 700 block of Broadway.
* Walking in the street was reported at Henderson and Jefferson avenues.
* Two instances of interference with custody were reported at the Cape Girardeau Police Department, 40 S. Sprigg St.