- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Morgan leads Senior PGA
Gil Morgan shot an even-par 71 in windy conditions on his home course Saturday to take a one-stroke lead in the Senior PGA Championship.
The 59-year-old Morgan had three birdies and three bogeys on the Oak Tree course in Edmond, Okla., but fared better than Peter Jacobsen and Brad Bryant to move closer to winning his first Champions Tour major since the 1998 Senior Players Championship.
Jacobsen, the second-round leader, shot a 75 and Bryant had a 72.
Morgan was at 6 under, one stroke ahead of Bryant.
St. Jude Classic
Tim Herron moved into position for his second straight PGA Tour victory, shooting a 2-under 68 for a share of the third-round lead with Tom Pernice in the St. Jude Classic in Memphis, Tenn.
Herron won in a playoff last week in the Colonial. He struggled with two bogeys on the back nine, which allowed Pernice (68) to match him at 7-under 203.
Kris Cox shot a career-low 63 for a 204 total. Jay Delsing shot a 66 and was tied with John Cook (67) at 205.
LPGA Corning Classic
Jeong Jang shot a 6-under 66 to take the third-round lead in the LPGA Corning Classic in Corning, N.Y.
England's David Howell shot a 3-under 69 for a three-shot lead at the BMW Championship in England.
-- The Associated Press