- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Roads closed due to construction
Road construction along Highway 34/72 in Jackson will force road and lane closures beginning this week, the Missouri Department of Transportation announced Friday.
Penzel Construction will working on box culverts along the highway project, forcing the closures.
Dotty Lane will be closed indefinitely and East Lane will be closed beginning Tuesday until further notice. There will be lane closures between West Lane and one-half mile west of County Road 335 to install a crossroad pipe through Friday, MoDOT announced.