- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
FESTUS, Mo. -- Glenda F. Schuh, 69, of Cordova Tenn., formerly of Festus, died Tuesday, May 23, 2006, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis.
She was born March 7, 1937, at Delta, daughter of Leonard Dalton and Nell Rhodes Dalton. She and Eugene Edward Schuh Jr. were married.
Schuh was employed as a realtor. She was a member of a Methodist church and OES.
Survivors include a son, Dr. Thomas D. Hodgkiss of Eads, Tenn.; a daughter, Carla Jo Ingmire of Concord, Calif.; two sisters, Nelda Crader of Fruitland, Suda Crawford of Mehlville, Mo.; four brothers, Bill Dalton and Mack Dalton of Whitewater, Mo., Darris Dalton of Jackson, Wayne Dalton of Brownwood, Tex.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, father and mother.
Funeral will be at 9:30 a.m., Friday, at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis. The Rev. Jeremy Broach will officiate.