- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Elizabeth Ann "Beth" Blattel, 31, of Scott City died Tuesday, May 23, 2006, at her home.
She was born Feb. 10, 1975, in St. Louis, daughter of Gurchie "Lee" and Barbara Frances Carroll Donnell.
Mrs. Blattel received her licensed practical nursing degree from St. Louis College of Health Careers in 2005. She moved to Scott City in 2005. She was a certified medical technician and was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include her parents, Thomas and Barbara Rozkiewics of Scott City; a brother, John Carroll of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Virginia Derboven of Moberly, Mo., Millie Volkerding of Cape Girardeau, Trish Rozkiewicz of Moberly; and best friend, Teresa Compton of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Shawn Wasson officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.