- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Yolanda Marie Clark, 85, of Union, Mo., died Sunday, May 21, 2006, in Union.
She was born Jan. 24, 1921, in St. Louis, daughter of Amadeo and Nina Barsi Toti. She and Ralph Clark were married Nov. 21, 1940, in St. Louis.
Clark was a graduate of Loretta Academy High School. She had been a secretary for Stan Heidman Farmers Insurance and at Immaculate Conception Church Rectory. She was a member of daughters of Isabella and Altar Society.
Survivors include two sons, Mike Clark of Ocean Shores, Wash., Ted Clark of Jackson; two daughters, Sandy Conley of Union, Nina Averbeck of Washington, Mo.; nine grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband and three brothers.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. today at Immaculate Conception Church in Union, with the Rev. Matthew Mitas officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Oltmann Funeral Home in Union is in charge of arrangements.