- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Craig T. Buerck, 50, of Altenburg died Sunday, May 21, 2006, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo.
He was born Nov. 28, 1955, son of Clyde J. and Catherine B. Schloss Buerck. He and Sally Schmidt were married Nov. 1, 1980, in Altenburg.
Buerck was a quality engineer with Sabreliner Corp. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and a volunteer church custodian, former member of East Perry County Jaycees, Altenburg Athletic Association, and Adults in Christ.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Andrea Buerck, a son, Phillip Buerck, both of Altenburg; four brothers, Michael and Curt Buerck of Perryville, Mark Buerck of Cape Girardeau, Keith Buerck of St. Peters, Mo.; four sisters, Debbie Garris, Kathy Kutz and Denise Schaaf of Perryville, and Deena Allen of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg from 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, with the Rev. Steven Dressler officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.