- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire reports 5/23/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 6:39 p.m., gas odor at 2346 Broadway.
* At 7:38 p.m., medical assist at 1912 Briarwood Drive.
* At 7:46 p.m., smoke in area at 600 SD. Henderson Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 5:50 a.m., medical assist at 334 N. Fountain St.
* At 11:25 a.m., car fire on Interstate 55.
* At 11:27 a.m., alarm at 407 N. Kingshighway.
* At 3:40 p.m., medical assist at Fitness Plus.