- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police reports 5/23/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeffrey A. Murphy, 29, of St. Louis, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to use headlights, resisting arrest and no operator's license.
* Dynesha D. Swan, 28, of 813 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of hindering prosecution.
* Kyle A. Foutch, 17, of 230 East St., was arrested on suspicion of failure to maintain a single lane of traffic, unlicensed driving, and minor in possession of intoxicants.
* Jeffrey V. Mirgeaux, 45, of 2038 Perryville Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for making a false report.
* Anthony L. Wilkins, 21, of 331 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempts of court for failure to appear for suspended operator's license, failure to pay fine and cost for insurance ID card required, failure to pay fine and cost for property damage, and failure to pay fine and cost for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Christopher W. Beasely, 26, of 1405 Bessie St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for stop sign violation.
* Suzanne M. Biggerstaff, 23, of 305 S. Farmington St. in Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat belt violation.
* Jarrett M. Hicks, 24, of 1006 Jefferson Ave., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Two incidents of domestic assault were reported.
* A domestic assault was reported at 421 Sheridan Drive. Timothy R. House, 24, of 421 Sheridan Drive, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault and driving while intoxicated were reported at US 61 and Independence Street. Lahni R. Lysne, 24, of Kelso, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A CD player, sub woofer, amp and TV/DVD player were reported stolen at 417 Marroseann Drive.
* J.C. Penny, 200 West Park Mall, reported the theft of clothing. Christina M. Kelley, 23, of 373 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A theft was reported at 1105 Independence St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 228 Merriwether St.
* A folder and checks were reported stolen at 130 Vantage Drive.
* A vehicle hood was reported stolen at 6 S. Henderson Ave.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 520 Minnesota Ave. An 8-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* The Vision House, 14 N. Sprigg St., reported a burglary and property damage.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 407 Morgan Oak St.
* A vehicle hood and roof was reported damaged at 20 S. West End Blvd.
* An attempted suicide was reported.
* Animal neglect was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 3439 William St.