- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cameron David Garrison, age 20, of Jackson, passed away Thursday, May 18, 2006, from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident in Miner, Mo.
He was born June 7, 1985, in Raleigh, N.C., son of Michael H. and Welta Hastings Garrison.
Garrison graduated from Jackson High School in 2003 and had worked at Pizza Pro in Jackson for two years.
Loving survivors include a son, Isaiah C. Masterson of Jackson; mother Welta Garrison and friend Larry Wilson of Jackson; father Michael Garrison and wife Gilly of London, England; fiancˇe Stephanie Graff of Jackson; brother Brock Garrison and girlfriend Laura Crump of Cape Girardeau; niece Abby Kester; and nephew Avery Garrison.
His maternal family includes his grandmother, Louise Ballard and her husband, Oscar Eubanks of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; two aunts, Desma (Danny) Reno of Jackson, Trish (Kenny) King of Poplar Bluff; cousins, Jonathan Reno of Jackson, Matthew (Dana) Reno of Nashville, Tenn., Jenna (Jared) Moore of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Dara (Tony) Seabaugh of Poplar Bluff.
His paternal family includes his grandmother, Beulah Hawkins of Springfield, Mo.; uncle Phil (Pat) Garrison of Springfield; and cousin Tim Garrison.
He was preceded in death by maternal grandfathers, Welton Hastings, Paul Ballard, Avery Stricklin; and paternal grandfather, Ralph Garrison.
Friends may call Monday, May 22, 2006, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral service will be Monday at 1 p.m. at the funeral home, with Rev. Rick Crump officiating.
Interment will follow in Memorial Park Mausoleum in Cape Girardeau.
In Garrison's memory, contributions are being received for Isaiah, his son. Checks may be made payable to Desma Reno, Cameron's maternal aunt.