- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Hollie Cutright Jr.
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Hollie Robert "Bob" Cutright Jr., 64, of Chaffee died Thursday, May 18, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 23, 1942, in Cape Girardeau, son of Hollie Robert and Lucille B. Thorn Cutright Sr. He and Nancy Kay Lee were married May 29, 1963.
Cutright was employed 25 years at Superior Electric Co., and retired as a parts clerk at Jim Wilson Co., both in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael "Mike" Cutright of Scott City; a daughter, Laura Schilling of Jackson; three sisters, Ellen Mayfield of Marble Hill, Mo., Margaret Sample and Rose Marberry of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his father and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with the Rev. Travis Hendrix officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.