- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Alma J. Tucker, 91, of Marion, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Monday, May 15, 2006, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion.
She was born May 8, 1915, in Saratoga, Ill., daughter of John A. and Christina Knupp Harris. She and Kenneth E. Tucker were married Jan. 14, 1933. He died March 4, 1977.
Tucker was a licensed practical nurse 63 years at Choate Mental Health in Anna. She was a member of VFW Ladies Auxiliary and past member of the Moose Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include a daughter, Patricia Eddleman of Marion; a sister, Flossie Duty of Dongola, Ill.; two grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 11 a.m. until time of service Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dwayne Sheumaker officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.