- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Olinda "Linda" Boehme, 85, of Perryville died Thursday, July 24, 2003, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
She was born July 9, 1918, in Perry County, daughter of Edwin and Elsie Oswald Fassold. She and Arnold E.L. Boehme were married June 13, 1937. He died July 26, 1987.
Boehme had been a clerk at Mercier Drug Store in Perryville, and had also been a child care provider. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, Lutheran Women's Missionary League, and Ladies Aid.
Survivors include two sons, Roger Boehme of Poplar Bluff, Bruce Boehme of St. Louis; a grandson; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a brother, a sister and a granddaughter.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Craig Otto officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.