- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Olinda "Linda" Boehme, 85, of Perryville died Thursday, July 24, 2003, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
She was born July 9, 1918, in Perry County, daughter of Edwin and Elsie Oswald Fassold. She and Arnold E.L. Boehme were married June 13, 1937. He died July 26, 1987.
Boehme had been a clerk at Mercier Drug Store in Perryville, and had also been a child care provider. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, Lutheran Women's Missionary League, and Ladies Aid.
Survivors include two sons, Roger Boehme of Poplar Bluff, Bruce Boehme of St. Louis; a grandson; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a brother, a sister and a granddaughter.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Craig Otto officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.