- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 07/26/03
Saturday, July 26
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Christopher M. Perigo, 29, of P.O. Box 35, McClure, Ill., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Christopher L. Sparks, 18, of 1318 N. Sprigg, Apt. 3, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of walking in the street when a sidewalk was available and resisting arrest by flight.
Ledonn A. Smith, 22, of 611 Sycamore, Apt. C, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court and failure to appear.
Timothy H. Carter, 39, of 3020 Boutin Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Christina A. Farrenburg, 29, of 2 Texas Ave., New Madrid, Mo., was arrested Friday on a Jackson County, Ill., warrant for driving while revoked. She also received a summons for traffic violations.
A bicycle was reported stolen Thursday at 417 S. Pacific.
Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported Friday by Schnucks at 19 S. Kingshighway.
Failure to return rental property was reported Friday by Rent One at 610 S. Kingshighway.