Cape/Jackson police reports 5/16/06
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Scott J. Wilson, 33, of 23 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Wayne County warrant for probation violation.
* A domestic assault was reported at the intersection of Kingshighway and Lexington Avenue.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault and property damage was reported. A 16 year old male was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* An auto break-in was reported at 3261 William St. A vehicle window was broken and a purse was reported stolen.
* A theft of a wallet was reported at 3259 William St.
* A theft was reported at 3439 William St. A suspect was in custody pending filing of formal charges.
* An Xbox video game system, a portable toolbox, tools and a drill were reported stolen at 1737 Paul Revere Drive.
* Schwan's Fine Foods reported four incidents of fraudulent use of a credit device.
* A burglary was reported at 331 S. Lorimier St. Assorted stereo equipment was reported stolen.
* Port Cape Girardeau restaurant, 19 N. Water St., reported a burglary and property damage of a broken window and door jamb.
* Property damage was reported at Sprigg and Bellevue streets. Robert J. Stahlinski, 22, of 1947 Robin Hood Circle was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* The passenger seat of a car was reported damaged at 1628 Perryville Road.
* The interior ceiling of a vehicle was reported damaged at 1721 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1701 Lacey St.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* A harassing telephone call was reported.
* Telephone harassment and trespassing was reported.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Child abuse was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kay Lynn Reed, 37, of 409 N. Shawnee Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for unlawful transaction with a child.
* Susan M. Lowe, 30, of 426 Bellevue St., No. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* An assault was reported on South Hope Street.
* An assault was reported in the 400 block of North Russell Street.
* A theft was reported in the 2400 block of Ridge Road.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in City Park.
* Harassment was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 400 block of North Russell Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Highland Drive.
* Child endangerment was reported in the 200 block of Tracy Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 700 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A violation of an ex parte order of protection was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
* A violation of a court order was reported in the 100 block of Morgan Street.
* A disturbance was reported on Smith Trail.