- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Scott grabs share of lead at Nelson
Adam Scott shot a 1-under 69 on Saturday in the Byron Nelson Championship in Irving, Texas, for a share of the lead with Trevor Immelman at 11-under 199.
Brett Wetterich (70) was a stroke back at 10-under 200.
Michelob Ultra Open
Karrie Webb shot a 5-under 66 to take a five-stroke lead after the third round of the Michelob Ultra Open in Williamsburg, Va.
Bobby Wadkins followed his course-record 62 with an even-par 71 to take a three-stroke after the second round of the Boeing Championship.
England's Paul Casey shot a 2-under 70 to take a two-stroke lead over U.S. Open champion Michael Campbell
-- The Associated Press