- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Hilary Jo Venneman and Tyler Jerome Mungle were married May 28, 2005, at St. Joseph Catholic Church at Apple Creek, Mo. The Rev. Tony Dattilo performed the ceremony. Reader was Pam Wilfong of Biehle, Mo., aunt of the groom. Servers were Derrick Wilfong and Calen Buerck of Biehle, cousins of the groom. Pianist was Matt Yount of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Joseph and Kathy Venneman of Patton, and Tracy and Tina Mungle of Sedgewickville.
Maid of honor was Sara Venneman of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Tessa Bollinger and Ashley Brune of Sedgewickville; Holly Floyd of Millersville and Jami Fulton of Columbia, Mo., both cousins of the bride; and Casey Schilling of Biehle, cousin of the groom.
Cody Smith of Patton was best man. Groomsmen were Brad Adams of Patton, Jordan Simms of Norfolk, Va., Danny Bollinger of Jackson, Mike Raines and Eric Bollinger, cousin of the bride, both of Sedgewickville. Ushers were Ryan Yamnitz of Sedgewickville and Drew Henderson of Fredericktown, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Chelsey Forister of Sedgewickville, cousin of the bride, and Chasity Thele of Patton, cousin of the groom.
Flower girls were Ashley Gruenke of Patton, cousin of the bride, and Mylee Schilling of Biehle, cousin of the groom. Ringbearers were Austin Gruenke, cousin of the bride, and Logan Seabaugh, both of Patton.
Chantil Buerck and Erica Wilfong of Biehle, cousins of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the church hall. Servers were Edith Propst of Patton, Joyce Yamnitz of Sedgewickville, Pat Suelmann of St. Louis, aunts of the bride, and Daphine Buerck of Biehle, aunt of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the church hall.
Mrs. Mungle is a graduate of Meadow Heights High School. She expects to receive a bachelor's degree in secondary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006.
The groom is a graduate of Meadow Heights High School. He is a launch and recovery specialist with the U.S. Navy, serving on the aircraft carrier USS Harry S Truman.
After a wedding trip to Chincoteague, Va., the couple resides in Virginia Beach, Va.