- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jessica Linzy D. Stevens and Nathan Andrew Meade were married July 30, 2005, at Cape First. The Rev. David Meade, father of the groom, and the Rev. Gary Brothers performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Allen McKendree of Nashville, Tenn.
The bride is the daughter of Brad and Dee Dee Stevens of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Rev. David and Susan Meade of Houston, Mo.
Maid of honor was Meredith Tally of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Jenny Vangilder of Jackson; Jeni Stevens of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the bride; Rachel Cotton, Heather Otto and Kristyn Capelli of St. Louis. Junior bridesmaid was Amber Sillyman of Houston.
Jonathan Meade of West Plains, Mo., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Seth Brazeal of Jonesboro, Ark.; Adam and Garrett Stevens of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the bride; David Seavers of Mansfield, Mo.; and Michael Dockins of O'Fallon, Mo. Junior groomsman was Clayton Ratliff of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Bryanna Stevens, sister of the bride. Ringbearer was Kippy Shaw, son of Kip and Angela Shaw of Cape Girardeau.
Cindy Sillyman of Houston attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Deerfield Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 29 at Deerfield Lodge.
Mrs. Meade is a 2003 graduate of Central High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed in the registrar's office at Southeast.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Koshkonong High School in Koshkonong, Mo., and a 2004 graduate of Missouri State University at West Plains. He is employed at American Lifestyle Homecenter, and is youth pastor at Cornerstone Assembly of God Church.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.