- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Patricia Ann Niswonger and Daniel Joseph Elfrink exchanged wedding vows Feb. 11, 2006, in Marble Hill, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Bobbie Tomlinson of Jackson, and the late R.J. Tomlinson Jr. The groom is the son of Leonard and Geraldine Elfrink of Leopold, Mo.
Bridesmaids were Chelsea and Cherish Niswonger, daughters of the bride.
The groom's sons, Tyler and Dylan Elfrink, were groomsmen.
Flower girl was Chancellor Deal, daughter of the bride.
The reception was held at Applebee's.
Mrs. Elfrink is a 1981 graduate of Scott City High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is pursuing a real estate license.
The groom is a 1983 graduate of Leopold High school. He is employed by Elfrink Transportation in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Jackson.