- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire reports 5/14/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Friday:
* At 2:33 p.m., extrication at mile marker 118 on Interstate 55.
* At 5:24 p.m., medical assist in the 500 block of Koch Ave.
* At 5:28 p.m., medical assist in the 200 block of South Lorimier Street.
* At 6:12 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Siemers Drive and William Street.
* At 7:20 p.m., medical assist in the 600 block of North Middle Street.
* At 8:42 p.m., car fire at 1922 Independence St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Saturday:
* At 1:44 a.m., medical assist at 3048 Patriot Drive.
* At 9:47 a.m., motor vehicle accident in the 3200 block of William Street.
* At 2:20 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
* At 2:32 p.m., emergency medical service at Big Bend Road and Timon Way.
* At 3:04 p.m., still alarm at Scott Street and North West End Boulevard.