The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David Danyellmon, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to stop for a stop light.
* Sandra K. Elfrink, 38, 1939 Rock Creek Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Adam Rose, no age given, of Dutchtown, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Travis Williamson, 26, 1898 El Rio Drive, was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
* Michael Logsdon, 30, 10 Rivercrest Drive, was arrested on a warrant.
* Susan Lowe, 30, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for domestic assault.
* Lora Ann Woodson, 39, 710 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Lashurn Dixon, 36, 102 N. Park Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failing to appear on charges of improper registration and no seat belt.
* A subject was custody pending formal charges of second-degree assault.
* Richard Banks, 23, 379 Bucher Road, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance and obstructing traffic.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 1 Mill St.
* Theft was reported at 1360 Randol Ave.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* Stealing and property damage were reported at 101 Cape West Parkway.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1717 Montgomery St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 523 Minnesota Ave.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen at 219 N. Middle St.
* License plate tags were reported stolen in the 2700 block of Jewel Drive.
* A truck was reported stolen and later found.
* Gambling was reported. A summons is pending.
* A dog bite was reported at 541 S. Hanover St.
* A dog bite was reported at Morgan Oak and Sprigg streets.
* A leash-law violation and a dog bite were reported in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
* A leash-law violation was reported at the 400 block of Good Hope Street.
* Phone harassment was reported.