- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Albert McCulley Sr.
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Albert McCulley Sr., 57, of Bell City died Wednesday, May 10, 2006, at his home.
He was born May 13, 1948, at Bell City, son of Henry and Rose McCulley. He and Jennie Turner were married May 6, 1971. She died July 23, 1991.
McCulley was a laborer.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include four sons, David McCulley of Dexter, Mo., Johnny McCulley of Mexico, Mo., Henry McCulley of Pekin, Ill., Albert McCulley Jr. of Advance; three daughters, Anita Taylor of Ozark, Mo., Misty Sholl and Shaunde McCulley of East Peoria, Ill.; a brother, Raymond "Buddy" McCulley of Bell City; two sisters, JoAnn Sexton of Imperial, Mo., Delores Stewart of Pekin; and 14 grandchildren.
A private service will be held at a later date.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance is in charge of arrangements.