- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Wilma Maxine Lindeman, 89, of Marquand died Thursday, May 11, 2006, at Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
She was born Dec. 30, 1916, at Patton, Mo., daughter of William and Lillian Zimmerman Tallent. She and Harold Lacey were married in 1941. He died in 1961.
Lindeman was a member of Liberty Congregational Methodist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Diana Wall of Pacific, Mo.; a brother, Dan Tallent of Marquand; two grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, three sisters and a grandson.
Friends may call Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to service time at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Rocky Tallent officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.