- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lucille Virginia McCulley, 81, of Scott City died Wednesday, May 10, 2006, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 8, 1925, at Froemsdorf, Mo., daughter of Hershel and Ora Rendleman Eads. She and Tommy Hershel McCulley were married Jan. 15, 1946. He died July 29, 1976.
Mrs. McCulley had been a cook with Scott City School District. She was a member of the Assembly of God Church in Scott City.
Survivors include a son, Tommy (Tina) McCulley of Scott City; and a granddaughter, Brooke McCulley of Scott City.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.