- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Tim A. and Michelle M. Scherer of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2003. Name, Blake Joseph. Weight, 6 pounds 4 1/2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Scherer is the former Michelle LeGrand, daughter of Patricia LeGrand of Benton, Mo., and the late Denis J. LeGrand. She is a registered nurse with Visiting Nurse Association of Southeast Missouri in Cape Girardeau. Scherer is the son of Gregory Scherer of Benton, and the late Mary Louise Scherer. He is manager at Aldi Inc. in Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jeffrey Wesley Pinckard and April J. Rangel of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:36 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2003. Name, Austin-Lucas Terronez. Weight, 7 pounds 9 1/2 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Rangel is the daughter of Sondra Rangel of St. Louis and Rodolfo T. Rangel of Utah. Pinckard is the son of Don and Beverly Pinckard of DeSoto, Mo. He is a tote operator at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Daughter to Charles Kindred and Julie Ann Patterson II of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:47 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2003. Name, Macie Lynn. Weight, 5 pounds 10 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Patterson is the former Julie Mason, daughter of Ronald and Barbara Mason of Scott City. Patterson is the son of Hershel and Nora Patterson of Sikeston, Mo. He is youth pastor at First Assembly of God Church in Scott City.
Daughter to Alan Ray and Susan Marie Westrich of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:52 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2003. Name, Lauren Jean. Weight, 5 pounds 14 ounces. Seventh child, second daughter. Mrs. Westrich is the former Susan Wright, daughter of Ken and Marie Wright of Jackson and Mary Lou Anderson of St. Louis. She is employed by Sara Lee. Westrich is the son of the late Quentin Westrich and Barbara Westrich. He is employed at Nordenia USA Inc.
Son to Greg Matthew and Alison Rae Staggs of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 11:51 p.m. Sunday, July 20, 2003. Name, Matthew Aaron. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Staggs is the former Alison Sorenson, daughter of Martin Sorenson of Washington, Mo., and Margaret Sorenson of Daphne, Ala. She is director of Big Brothers Big Sisters. Staggs is the son of Bob and Pat Staggs of Kennett, Mo. He is a salesman with Grainger Industrial Supply.
Daughter to Terry Dale and Tina Rachelle Riley of Olmsted, Ill., St. Francis Medical Center, 12:21 a.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2003. Name, Jessi Brianna. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. Mrs. Riley is the former Tina Dunkin, daughter of Joe and Pat Dunkin of Karnak, Ill. She is a secretary at Riley and Sons. Riley is the son of Kenneth and Joyce Riley of Karnak. He is a technician at Riley and Sons.