- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Kathy Ann Reeves, 51, of Selah, Wash., died Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at Oregon Health Science University Hospital in Portland.
She was born Jan. 17, 1952, in Anna, daughter of Edwin A. and Mary F. Clutts Flamm. She and John Thomas Reeves were married Aug. 29, 1970.
Reeves was a 1970 graduate of Cobden High School, and attended college three years. She had been an administrative secretary at several hospitals. She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Cobden, and St. Paul's Cathedral in Yakima, Wash.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Amanda Perraul and Julia Reeves of Selah; two brothers, Larry and Alan Flamm of Cobden; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden after 4 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Joseph Church in Cobden, with the Rev. Jim Dougherty officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.